Creative copywriter 30 -40k
United Kingdom, Westminster, LondonCreative
Imagine scrolling through your Pinterest feed, TikTok, Insta or your Calm app, seeing an awesome bit of creative and thinking “We did that.”
Join us, and be part of the crack team of multi-skilled creatives, crafting beautiful content that people actually want to engage with, for some of the world's biggest brands.
We’re looking for a Creative Copywriter, who is conceptually strong and experienced in writing copy for social and digital advertising campaigns. The right person will be comfortable coming up with eye-catching concepts and writing clever, engaging copy for a wide range of global brands - from beauty to travel, cars to clothes. It’s a seriously fast-paced role, with a lot of briefs on the go at any time, so you’ll be able to quickly crunch a brief, pick up a brand’s tone of voice and suggest ways to maximise the client’s assets to develop the concepts.
You will have the support of a Creative Director and Senior Copywriter - then work alongside our talented bunch of designers to bring your ideas to life. As well as branded content you’ll also find yourself working on other ad-hoc projects, which could range from the odd line of copy to a full marketing campaign - first coming up with concepts, then writing the supporting copy, social media copy, emails and more. Yes, it’s a varied role, and a busy one too. You’ll have a hand in a huge amount of what we produce every day.
Ideally, your portfolio will show that you have at least 3 years relevant copywriting experience with an agency or marketing client. A portfolio that shows experience working across global brands is also essential.
Embracing the hybrid working model, we have an amazing office space in the heart of London to allow the team to collaborate face to face, forge friendships and train, whilst supporting a work/life balance with set days working from home, too.
We’ll help you get your home office set up, and when you’re in the office, we’ll provide snacks and breakfast - one less thing to worry about in the morning.
Social is not just what we do, it’s who we are. We’re a friendly bunch, we never work weekends and we encourage people to leave on time. We have an employee assistance program to support your mental health, and we’ll give you access to shopping and eating discounts in the West End. Well, who doesn’t love a bargain?
- Work collaboratively with the Creative Leads/Snr Copywriter/Project Managers/Designers across multiple international clients and projects.
- Strong creative writing experience. Writing for social channels preferred.
- Strong ability in adapting copy to a brand’s tone of voice.
- Experience taking a brief and assets, and developing creative concepts.
- Ability to seamlessly move from job to job, and working across multiple projects at once.
- Confidence providing feedback on work in progress.
- Attend and input at client meetings.
- Ensure consistent delivery of the highest quality work.
- Apply consistently high levels of attention to detail.
- Display a hardworking, positive attitude.
- Assist in the creation of company marketing and promotional collateral, when required.
- Uphold company best practices in all aspects of workflow and process.
- Champion company principles and values.