United Kingdom, , LondonCreative
We’re looking for a Senior Designer to join our busy design studio and help lead creative output on a key account. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on Senior Designer with high level design skills, exceptional conceptual thinking and the highest levels of attention to detail & accuracy.
You will support the Creative Director/Lead by utilising their high-level design skills and strategic thinking in order to create dynamic and compelling creative content. You will have a deeper understanding of narrative, developing concepts and brilliant creative that communicates marketing strategies and delivers on campaign objectives. You will have strong interpersonal capabilities, time management skills and the ability to bring innovative ideas to the table whilst upholding a collaborative mindset. You will continually strive to improve their skills, staying abreast of the latest technological and industry innovations.
Skills aside, we are looking for a bright and positive personality to work within our genuinely friendly, social and upbeat studio.
Salary £45 - £55K per annum (Dependant on experience)
• Work collaboratively with the Creative Director/Creative Lead across multiple international clients and projects.
• Expertly craft creative strategies and concepts.
• Drive projects from concept to completion with minimal guidance.
• Ensure consistent delivery of the highest quality work.
• Apply critical thinking and develop work continuously to drive creative excellence.
• Apply the highest levels of attention to detail.
• Maintain excellent communication with the CD/CL/Project Manager’s.
• Inspire the team through a passionate and positive attitude.
• Help to develop Junior Designer’s through feedback and mentorship.
• Lead by example in all project related and company endeavours.
• Support in the creation of company marketing and promotional collateral.
• Routinely identify and communicate ways to optimise internal systems.
• Uphold company best practices in all aspects of workflow and process.
• Champion company principles and values.